- Prior paint booth/blast and Manufacturing experience highly preferred.
- Ability to speak, read and write in English required.
- Must be able to obtain SG Crane/Forklift Certification.
- Experience using forklifts and cranes highly preferred.
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds.
- Must be able to perform physical activities that require considerable use of arms and legs and moving entire body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, bending, pushing, prying, dragging materials, twisting and handling of materials.
- Must be able to work inside a small confined space while wearing supplied air respirators.
- Must be able to work in a manufacturing environment for long shifts, including weekends, standing for the entire shift.
- Position requires manual dexterity, arm-hand steadiness and a safety-minded individual.
- Must be able to work in an environment exposed to extreme temperatures and noise levels.
- Must have the ability to concentrate on tasks for long periods of time and be able to observe and receive information from all relevant sources.
Do you meet the above requirements?
Are you a current Sabre employee?
Employee Id #:
Why are you interested in this position:
Please complete work history section & include current Sabre employment.