- 1-5 years of previous machine operation, drafting and CNC programming experience at the shop floor level, steel manufacturing environment is preferred.
- Ability to do basic math: addition, subtraction, multiplication, trigonometry, division and algebra, with both fractions and decimals.
- Must possess basic knowledge of Microsoft Office products such as Excel and Word
- Must possess excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of AutoCAD experience with Pronest, AutoCAD, and SDS is strongly preferred.
- Proven ability to read and interpret production drawings.
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to follow directions and use sound judgment in accomplishing tasks assigned.
- Ability to learn, comprehend and use company's ERP/MRP software
- Ability to interpret blueprints or drawings in order to program multiple machines to cut, drill, and/or punch product needed using multiple CNC programming software packages.
- Ability to stand while operating machine. Will need to grasp, bend, stoop, kneel, reach and climb. Lift, pull, push, pry, and drag materials (up to 50 pounds) into position.
Do you meet the above requirements?