- Three years Maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience with major and general repairs on a variety of equipment.
- Leadership experience in manufacturing environment.
- Able to analyze and evaluate construction documents including drawings, specifications and contracts.
- Competent in Microsoft Office and other industry computer applications.
- Must have knowledge of basic shop mathematics, addition, subtraction, fractions, multiplication and decimals. Convert inch to metric.
- Able to read and comprehend basic hydraulic, pneumatic, and structural schematics.
- Able to use gauging equipment from .001" up, dial indicators, micrometers, feeler gauges, etc.
- Diligent at all times to work safely, and to follow safe working practices, including Lockout/Tagout procedures and other safety procedures.
- Must be a self-starter, able to multi-task and ability to lead and motivate employees
- Must have strong English communications skills (reading, writing, and speaking).
- Must learn how to effectively use the Epicor/Vantage computer system to report data, check job schedules, inventory levels, routings, bill of materials, as well as, train new and existing employees
- Occasionally will be called during irregular hours to handle production coverage with little or no supervision.
- Must be able to climb (heights to 40'), lift, push, pull up to 50 pounds, grasp, bend, kneel, crawl, stretch/reach, and able to work in confined areas and awkward positions.
- Distant Vision: must be 20/40 or greater corrected or uncorrected. Near Vision: must be J2 or better corrected or uncorrected, 12 inches from face. Color Vision: must be able to distinguish red & yellow correctly. Depth Perception: must be at less than 50 seconds of arc or greater than 60% Shepard Fry Test.
Do you meet the above requirements?