- 2-3 years recent experience working in a warehouse environment preferred.
- Prior experience using an ERP system is preferred.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills (in English), along with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment and contribute to the success of the team.
- Must have the ability to learn to enter and process data in the ERP system.
- Ability to use a computer; prefer working knowledge of Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel and Outlook. Have the ability to enter data into various Sabre systems.
- Ability to accurately read a tape measure to within +/- 1/32"
- Ability to accurately perform basic mathematical functions (add, subtract, multiply , divide)
- Ability to climb and descend ladders, platforms and scaffolding in a safe manner.
- Ability to operate material handling equipment to include but not limited to pneumatic staple/nail gun, banding equipment, radial arm saw, chop saw, and chain saws.
- Must be able to lift, push, pull material up to 50 pounds and routinely exert up to 30 pounds of physical force; bend, stoop, kneel, grasp and reach.
- Must be able to drive and operate a forklift and pass the Sabre forklift certification. Including vision requirements: Distant Vision: must be 20/40 or greater corrected or uncorrected in each eye. Near Vision: must be J2 or better corrected or uncorrected, 12 inches from face in each eye. Depth Perception: must be at less than 50 seconds of arc or greater than 60% Shepard Fry in each eye.
- Must be able and willing to perform majority of work in an outdoor environment and various weather conditions such as rain, sleet, snow, extreme cold and heat.
Do you meet the above requirements?