- Technical Training, Certifications:"Must meet the requirements of ASNT SNT-TC-1A for Level II Certification in the ultrasonic and magnetic particle inspection methods, and be familiar with non-destructive testing methods.
- Must be certified, or previously certified, as an AWS Certified Weld Inspector (CWI).
- Experience:Minimum of 5 years of successful quality management in steel fabrication or similar manufacturing environment.
- Work Environment:Works the majority of the time in an office environment.
- Skills & Abilities:"Must have knowledge of the American Welding Society AWS D1.1 Structural Welding Code - Steel.
- Must possess exceptional leadership, communication, written and verbal presentation, and team-building skills. At least 5 to 8 years of people management experience including strong competencies in talent identification and development, coaching and mentoring is required. Must be familiar with a wide range of equipment & tools used in steel manufacturing, and have the ability to read & understand drawings, work orders, safety rules, & various manuals.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel, and Outlook, along with ERP/MRP manufacturing software.
Do you meet the above requirements?
Are you a current Sabre employee?
Employee Id #:
Why are you interested in this position:
Please complete work history section & include current Sabre employment.