- 1 to 3 years of recent inventory control or warehouse experience, along with forklift operating experience.
- Effective and efficient English communication skills required to communicate efficiently within all levels of a team environment via two-way radio, email and in person.
- Must be able to drive and operate a forklift and pass the Sabre forklift certification.
- Must be able to pass a commercial driver vision test.
- Must possess the ability to comply with safety rules, operating maintenance instructions and procedure manuals. Candidates must also contribute to safety and quality control standards.
- Position requires work in a plant/manufacturing environment. Required PPE includes safety glasses, steel-toe metatarsal boots and hearing protection worn at all time on the production floor in addition to other specific PPE that must be work for specific tasks.
- Environment may include fluctuations in temperature, dust and noise.
- Must be able to work in all types of weather conditions including heat and cold.
- Must be able to push, pull and lift up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to reach, climb in/out of forklift, bend, stoop, sit, stand and grasp.
Do you meet the above requirements?
Are you a current Sabre employee?
Employee Id #:
Why are you interested in this position:
Please complete work history section & include current Sabre employment.