- Must be able to read and use a tape measure to measure various beam lengths.
- Must be able to work in an outside manufacturing environment for long shifts, including some weekends.
- Must be able to perform physical activities that require considerable use of arms and legs and moving entire body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, bending, twisting and handling of materials.
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds.
- Must have the ability to concentrate on tasks for long periods of time and be able to observe and receive information from all relevant sources.
- Position requires manual dexterity, arm-hand steadiness and a safety-minded individual.
- Must be able to work in an open environment exposed to extreme temperatures.
- Experience using forklifts highly preferred
- Ability to read, write and speak in English highly desired
- Must be able to obtain Forklift Certification.
Do you meet the above requirements?
Are you a current Sabre employee?
Employee Id #:
Why are you interested in this position:
Please complete work history section & include current Sabre employment.