- 3 to 5 years of recent experience operating a 10,000+ pound capacity forklift or heavy equipment. Proficient using all large material handling equipment to transport, bundle and stage material for shipment.
- Candidates must contribute to safety and quality control standards.
- Must be able to effectively use small hand tools such as pneumatic staple/nail gun, banding equipment, stencil machine, digital camera, and radial arm saw.
- Demonstrate accuracy of work, good organization skills as well as the ability to work as a team player.
- Effectively communicate in English with warehouse personnel, management, and supervisors via two-way radio, email and in person.
- Ability to read and interpret Shipping Authorizations and Daily Ship Schedules.
- Must be willing and able to work in all types of weather conditions including heat, cold, rain, snow, etc.
- Must maintain a Level B Equipment Operator Certification.
- Must be able to pass a commercial driver vision test.
- Must be able to lift, push and pull up to 50 pounds. Must be able to climb in/out of forklift, sit, bend, stoop, kneel, reach and grasp.
- Valid driver's license preferred.
Do you meet the above requirements?
Are you a current Sabre employee?
Employee Id #:
Why are you interested in this position:
Please complete work history section & include current Sabre employment.