- Required PPE includes safety glasses, steel-toe metatarsal boots and hearing protection worn at all times on the production floor in addition to other specific PPE that must be worn for specific tasks.
- Production floor environment may include fluctuations in temperature.
- Must be able to stand 100% of scheduled shift. Must be able to use foot pedal to operate equipment.
- Lifting, pushing, prying, and dragging heavy materials up to 50 pounds.
- Must be capable of reaching, grasping, bending, stooping, crawling under or over and occasional climbing.
- Abnormal level of noise due to grinding, chipping, hammering requires hearing protection (ear plugs) be worn at all times.
- Must be able to pass standard pre-employment vision testing requirements.
Do you meet the above requirements?
Are you a current Sabre employee?
Employee Id #:
Why are you interested in this position:
Please complete work history section & include current Sabre employment.