? At least one year experience preferably in a manufacturing environment.
? Experience with Hardware Coordination preferred
? Experience with MS Office such as Word and Excel.
? Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and attention to detail are important.
? Demonstrated ability to work with frequent interruptions in work flow and constantly changing priorities.
? Must possess clear and articulate verbal and written communication skills.
? Must work with minimum supervision and with all levels of employees, supervisors and managers.
? Must have good computer skills for record keeping and reporting.
? Conscientious attention to and inspection of detail required.
? Must be able to work in fast-paced work environment
? Must be able to work in an open environment exposed to extreme temperatures.
• Demonstrated ability to work with frequent interruptions in work flow and constantly changing priorities.
• Must be able to remain in a stationary position for extended periods of time with the ability to move throughout the office or outside manufacturing plant as needed.
• Must be able to perform physical activities that require use of fingers, hands and arms, such as sitting, typing, using office equipment and reaching. Some additional physical activities may require walking, stooping, bending, twisting and handling of materials.
• Position requires manual dexterity, arm-hand steadiness and a safety-minded individual.
• Must have the ability to concentrate on tasks for long periods of time and be able to observe and receive information from all relevant sources.
? Must be able to communicate verbally and in writing as well as answer telephones and greet customers.
Questions? Please contact Human Resources at
Copyright © 2019 Sabre Industries, Inc.