- • Be able to read and interpret blueprints.
• Must be able to read and write in English.
• Intermediate computer skills with experience in MS Office.
• Filing and ability to use office equipment such as copier, fax machine, and scanner
- • Demonstrated ability to work with frequent interruptions in work flow and constantly changing priorities.
• Must be able to remain in a stationary position for extended periods of time with the ability to move throughout the office or outside manufacturing plant as needed.
• Must be able to perform physical activities that require use of fingers, hands and arms, such as sitting, typing, using office equipment and reaching. Some additional physical activities may require walking, stooping, bending, twisting and handling of materials.
• Position requires manual dexterity, arm-hand steadiness and a safety-minded individual.
• Must have the ability to concentrate on tasks for long periods of time and be able to observe and receive information from all relevant sources.
Do you meet the above requirements?
Are you a current Sabre employee?
Employee Id #:
Why are you interested in this position:
Please complete work history section & include current Sabre employment.