- Prior Galvanizing and/or Manufacturing experience required.
- Experience using forklifts and cranes required.
- Ability to read, write and speak in English required.
- Must be able to obtain SG Crane/Forklift Certification.
- Prior Lead/Supervisory experience in a manufacturing facility highly preferred.
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds.
- Must be able to perform physical activities that require considerable use of arms and legs and moving entire body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, bending, twisting and handling of materials.
- Must be able to work in an outside manufacturing environment for long shifts, including weekends.
- Position requires manual dexterity, arm-hand steadiness and a safety-minded individual.
- Must be able to work in an open environment exposed to extreme temperatures.
- Must have the ability to concentrate on tasks for long periods of time and be able to observe and receive information from all relevant sources.
Do you meet the above requirements?
Are you a current Sabre employee?
Employee Id #:
Why are you interested in this position:
Please complete work history section & include current Sabre employment.