- Effectively read and interpret blueprints and weld symbols.
- Must be able to work in both indoor and outdoor environments, and in all types of weather conditions such as rain, snow, heat, and cold.
- Must possess strong English verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be detail oriented and have the ability to multi-task in a fast paced, team environment.
- Must possess the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety and quality manuals, blueprints, and design drawings.
- Ability to efficiently input and retrieve information from PC based information systems.
- Ability to effectively use measuring devices such as a tape measure, combination squares, levels, etc. to accurately verify all parts to print.
- Candidate must bring positive energy.
- Must be able to perform work functions while standing for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift, push pry and drag heavy materials up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to reach, grasp, bend, stoop, crawl under or climb over to inspect product.
- Employee will be needing to be able to pass the Jaeger 2 test and distinguish between red or yellow.
Do you meet the above requirements?
Are you a current Sabre employee?
Employee Id #:
Why are you interested in this position:
Please complete work history section & include current Sabre employment.