- oPrevious experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- oMust have knowledge of basic shop mathematics, addition, subtraction, fractions and decimals.
- oMust be able to read, write and communication effectively in English.
- oMust be able to, or learn how, to read a tape measure.
- oMust be able to stand 100% of scheduled shift. Lifting, pushing, prying, and dragging heavy materials up to 50 pounds.
- oMust be able to bend, stoop, climb, crawl under or over, grasp and handle tools.
- oAbnormal amount of heat due to the heating process.
- oAbnormal level of noise due to grinding, chipping, hammering, requires hearing protection (ear plugs) be worn at all times.
- oMust possess adequate dexterity and stamina to sustain expected production effectively.
- oMust be able to pass commercial driver vision testing requirements.
- Color Vision: must be able to distinguish red & yellow correctly in each eye.
- Must be able to pass a Commercial Driver Vision Test.
Do you meet the above requirements?
Are you a current Sabre employee?
Employee Id #:
Why are you interested in this position:
Please complete work history section & include current Sabre employment.