- Knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology. This includes applying principles, techniques, procedures, and equipment to the design and production of various goods and services.
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
- Knowledge of circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software, including applications and programming.
- Knowledge of arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, statistics, and their applications.
- Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
- Knowledge of relevant equipment, policies, procedures, and strategies to promote effective local, state, or national security operations for the protection of people, data, property, and institutions.
- Must work well in a group or team environment
- Background and or highly interested in solar grid tie systems
- Must regularly wear protective personal equipment such as steel-toe shoes, safety glasses, hard hats, and ear plugs and adhere to all site requirements
Do you meet the above requirements?
Are you a current Sabre employee?
Employee Id #:
Why are you interested in this position:
Please complete work history section & include current Sabre employment.