As one of the largest tower providers in the world, Sabre Industries manufactures thousands of tower structures every year.
We offer a full line of engineered telecom structures, including self-supporting and guyed towers, monopoles, and concealment products. In addition to manufacturing new structures, Sabre has the experience and capability to design, fabricate and install tower and monopole modifications. Optimized for ease of installation and minimum interference with existing mounts and lines, our tower upgrade components are designed to fit the first time.
A Leading Manufacturer of Highly-Engineered Telecom Structures
- Sabre Industries operates manufacturing facilities in Sioux City, Iowa and Alvarado, Texas.
- With nearly 700,000 sq. ft. of manufacturing and related facilities spread out over 297 acres, we have the capacity to meet all your telecom needs.
- Our engineering staff is licensed in all 50 states, Puerto Rico, the District of Columbia and Guam.
- We design and manufacture guyed and self-supporting towers with tubular or solid round legs; and both slip-sleeve and flanged monopoles.
- All of our processes and manufacturing procedures are in accordance with AWS, AISC, CWB, and many other nationally recognized standards.
Contact us today at (800) 369-6690 or email@example.com to find out how our experienced team can work for you.
We design and engineer a full line of engineered telecom structures.